Monday, August 29, 2011

14 Weeks

Yesterday I was officially 14 weeks!  I can't believe it.  I had more bleeding last week and the office had me come in to have a heartbeat check.  It took them a minute (which felt like a lifetime) to find the heartbeat, but they found a nice strong one, with a rate between 149 and 160.  I'm still on continued pelvic rest, which also means no working out.  I've been bummed about my limited activities, but I know it's all worth it for my beautiful baby.  I'm not really showing a whole lot yet, just a small bump not much different than my last photo.  I definitely can feel the weight gain though!  And the limited activity rule is not making things much better, but I shouldn't be complaining.  I have another doctor's appointment this week and next and my next u/s will probably be in 2 weeks.  I can't wait to see our baby again, I miss her already!


No comments:

Post a Comment