Friday, August 19, 2011

Ultrasound #4

I have to say this has been one of the best weeks I've had in awhile, despite the little complications I've had with the baby.  We had an ultrasound on Tuesday and found out the baby is doing really well, with a great heartrate.  Baby measured a little smaller than we thought 11 weeks 6 days, but that's only a few days short of what we expected.  I have continued to bleed a little and the doctor explained to me that is what happens with a bicornuate uterus.  They could see spots where they thought the bleeding was coming from on the other half of the uterus.  He pretty much said I'd bleed the whole pregnancy, I thought pregnancy meant I would get out of that!   Oh well, all worth it.  The important thing is our baby is beautiful and perfect right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment