Monday, January 16, 2012

34 Weeks!

I can't believe I'm 34 weeks with less than 6 weeks to go!  My mom and sister threw me a beautiful baby shower this past Saturday.  Most of my friends and family were able to attend.  I couldn't believe all the amazing things we got.  Our baby is one lucky little girl!  She got so many things off the registry along with lots and lots of clothes.  I think she may already have a bigger selection of clothes than Mommy.  I have posted some photos below from the shower.












Sunday I woke up bleeding again.  I called the doc and they wanted me to go to triage to get everything checked out.  We actually weren't freaking out this time, I just knew everything was going to be okay.  I went and got checked and was having random contractions but the baby was perfectly fine.  So hopefully this was just a fluke thing.  So I have to continue my every 3 days non-stress tests along with weekly doctor appointments and hopefully this baby will bake until at least 37 weeks.


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad your bleeding turned out OK, how scary! When you get a chance you should post some pics of your sweet baby girl clothes... so those of us pregnant with boys can be jealous of the pink and ruffles!

    ReplyDelete